Signatures expected in coming days to finalise takeover.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as Massimo Moratti will no longer be the Inter Milan president after a sale is agreed with Erick Thohir.
– ‘Moratti will no longer be the President’; The admission confirms the decisive step in Paris – Massimo Moratti will sell 70 per cent of Inter Milan to Indonesian businessman Erick Thohir.
– A great story which culminated in the Treble back in 2010 is closing, as the signatures to finalise the deal are expected on Monday. The Moratti family will have three seats on the board and the right to veto costly operations.
– Thohir was the first to offer Moratti a bench, but what will be left now of such beauty? Now you can see further down the line, a sale a true act of love.
– Meanwhile, Giuseppe Rossi returns to scoring as Fiorentina seal a 3-0 win over Pacos Ferreira in their Europa League clash on Thursday night.
– Hernanes guides Lazio to narrow 1-0 win over Legia Warsaw to make it a successful week in general for Italian sides in Europe.
– Oscar winning Napoli – From C1 to Dortmund, a film in nine years.
– AC Milan coach Massimiliano Allegri breathes again as he re-finds Niang, Abate and Poli ahead of the Napoli clash on Sunday with trio returning from injury.
– Fabio Quagliarella is a part-time striker, he scores but returns to being a substitute this weekend.
– Francesco Totti and Roma forever, he’ll sign today until 2016.
– ‘Inter sold!’; Moratti-Thohir meeting – signatures are days away. It’s the end of an era.
– Decisive meeting in Paris – there will also be other Indonesian businessmen involved although Moratti family will still play a key role in club’s future.
– The club will float on the stock market, as Moratti reveals he “won’t remain as President”.
– Europe bewitched by Gonzalo Higuain and Lorenzo Insigne.
– Roma set to announce Totti extension until 2016.
– Lazio and Fiorentina show in European debuts.
– ‘Conte at a crossroads’; Two weeks of fire – that’s how Juve can get back in charge. Focus on form growth and the fixtures of their rivals.
– Thohir takes Inter Milan, Mazzarri under exam.
– Totti-Roma, still together for another two years as official announcement set for Friday.
– Fiorentina, OK with Rossi as the Viola seal a comfortable opening win in the Europa League.