Enter this simple competition and win the boots of either Manchester United’s or Liverpool’s star striker!
Manchester United and Liverpool face off in the Barclays Premier League on Sunday, and you could win a pair of one of the star players’ boots!
It is fair to say that Robin Van Persie and Luis Suarez have been two of the best players in England this season, and each could have a deciding role in this famous derby match.
fanatix have a replica pair of either striker’s signature boots to give away, and here is how you enter!
2. Check in to Manchester United vs Liverpool.
To do this, hit the menu button in the top left hand corner, hit ‘All Sports & Results’ and navigate to Barclays Premier League.
Select Manchester United vs Liverpool on January 13th 2013 and swipe from right to left to check in.
3. Comment below which pair of boots you would like to win!
Terms and Conditions:
1. The fanatix boot competition and any other competitions run by fanatix are not affiliated with Adidas, Liverpool, Manchester United, Luis Suarez or Robin Van Persie in any way.
2. In order to enter the fanatix competition, users must be older than 14 years of age and have an address within the UK.
3. The winner will receive a either a pair of Adidas Predator Adipower or F50 adizero TRX FG boots based on their choice.
4. The prize will be sourced by the fanatix team and is subject to availability.
5. fanatix reserves the right to use the full name of any competition winner for social media and marketing purposes.
6. The fanatix boot competition will not be affected by other fanatix competitions or prize draws during the month of January.
7. The winner will be notified via email within 7 days of the close of the competition and will have 14 days to respond (the claim period). In the event that fanatix does not hear back from the winner within the claim period, the competition is declared null and void.
8. The competition is not open to employees or contractors of fanatix, or any person directly or indirectly involved with those who have worked with the fanatix company.
9. fanatix has the right to change, cancel or extend prize offerings at our absolute discretion during the running of the competition.