Get all of the latest information and watch every second of the game here live.
Where: Metricon Stadium
When: Saturday July 5, 7.40am (BST)
Watch live: Click here to watch online with AFL Global Pass!
This clash is shaping up to be the game of the round, with the ramifications on the matter of finals football great for both sides.
The Suns have lost four of its past five matches and a loss at home against the Magpies would most certainly put them outside the top eight for the time being.
Collingwood on the other hand come off a less-than-convincing win over the struggling Carlton, but a win over Gold Coast could possibly put them back into contention of a top four spot.
The young Gold Coast side claimed their biggest scalp of last year against Collingwood and coach Guy McKenna will be hoping for a repeat of that strong performance.
This will be a tight encounter and at present it’s extremely difficult to split them.
Make sure you tune in for what is sure to be a cracking game of football.
1. It was Gary Ablett’s night when the Suns upset the Magpies in 2013, with the Suns’ captain racking up 49 disposals, two goals and three Brownlow Medal votes.
2. Gold Coast is the number one contested possession team in 2014, averaging 148.3 a game, while Collingwood is equal eighth at 139.1.
3. Three of the highest Brownlow vote-getters in recent memory will be playing in this game, with Gary Ablett, Dane Swan and Scott Pendlebury polling a staggering 453 votes between them over their careers.
4. Gold Coast has now won five of seven games at Metricon Stadium in 2014 with its only defeats coming against top-four teams Hawthorn and the Sydney Swans.
5. No team has had more clangers in 2014 than the Suns, with an average of 48.2 a game, while the Magpies are eighth with 45.2.
6. Rory Thompson is the 20th ranked defender in the Official AFL Player Ratings and loves playing the Magpies. In his past two match-ups against Travis Cloke, he has averaged 11.5 spoils and conceded just one goal on each occasion.