Get all of the latest information and watch every minute of the game.
Where: Patersons Stadium, Perth
When: 09.40 (BST)
Watch live: Click here to watch online with AFL Global Pass!
Despite last year’s lowly ladder positions, West Coast and St Kilda go into this round three clash undefeated.
The Eagles have pulverized the Western Bulldogs and Melbourne while the Saints have beaten the Melbourne and Greater Western Sydney despite having fewer scoring shots than their opponents.
This looms as a serious test for Alan Richardson’s young side. Much has been made of the Eagles’ scoring power – they lead the League for goals with 39 and have had 10 or more goalkickers in each of the first two rounds.
And the Eagles’ unheralded defence has also been impressive, only behind Fremantle for points conceded in the opening two games.
But new West Coast coach Adam Simpson is a tough taskmaster and not overly satisfied with his team’s performance. The Saints are 15th for inside 50 entries in the AFL and kicking a winning score at Patersons Stadium will be a difficult task for them. Dean Cox will equal Glen Jakovich’s club games record mark of 276 this week.
Chris Masten will play his 100th match for West Coast.
1. West Coast won a thriller over St Kilda in round 11, 2013 at Etihad Stadium. The Eagles trailed at every change before sneaking home by four points.
2. The Eagles have kicked more goals than any side so far in 2014 with 39. St Kilda is eighth in the AFL with 25.
3. West Coast has won the past two clashes between the sides but St Kilda won the previous four dating back to 2009.
4. The Eagles are third for inside 50s so far this season with 56.5 per game while St Kilda is 15th with 44 per game.
5. The Saints have taken the most contested marks so far in 2014 with a total of 25. The Eagles are third in the AFL with 22.
6. In form forward Nick Riewoldt (80th overall) is rated as the 11th best forward on the Official AFL Player Ratings while Jack Darling (115 overall) is ranked 22nd and Josh Kennedy (130 overall) is ranked 23rd.