Get all of the latest information and watch every minute of the game right here.
Where: Patersons Stadium
When: 07.40 (BST)
Watch live: Click here to watch online with AFL Global Pass!
This could be one of the matches of the round.
These two sides played a high-scoring shoot-out in round 19 last season and are evenly matched again. The Eagles have lost seven of their past eight although they had their chances in a number of those games.
Gold Coast won five straight before losing its last two to Adelaide and the Sydney Swans. The big test for the Suns will be the travel. They have been unsuccessful in five attempts at Patersons Stadium but will not have a better opportunity than this week against a vulnerable Eagles outfit.
West Coast is desperate for a win and showed glimpses during the first half against Hawthorn. The Suns have a far superior midfield led by the little master Gary Ablett but the Eagles will likely be dominant in the ruck with Dean Cox and Nic Naitanui.
1. Josh Kennedy kicked five goals and Dean Cox received the three Brownlow votes with 44 hit-outs in the Eagles’ win over Gold Coast in 2013. Gary Ablett had 27 touches and two goals for the Suns.
2. The Suns have two of the top three ball winners in 2014. Gary Ablett is ranked first in the AFL for total disposals averaging 31.9 per game while Dion Prestia is third with 28.6 per game.
3. Suns skipper Gary Ablett is also the number one contested possession winner in 2014 with a total of 200 (18.2 per game). Eagle Matt Priddis is ranked fifth with 152 (13.8 per game).
4. Gold Coast has not fared well at Patersons Stadium. The Suns have lost all five matches they’ve played there, including a 126-point loss in 2012 to the Eagles. Earlier this season the Suns kicked just five goals against Fremantle in round two, losing by 48 points.
5. Despite an impressive line-up of key forwards the Eagles have struggled to mark the ball inside 50. West Coast ranks 14th in the AFL this season averaging only 9.4 per game while the Suns are ranked 11th with 10.1 per game.
6. Gold Coast has four midfielders ranked in the top 100 in the Official AFL Player Ratings; Gary Ablett (1), Dion Prestia (62), Jaeger O’Meara (88), and Jarrod Harbrow (96). The Eagles midfield has only two in the top 100; Matt Priddis (52) and Luke Shuey (64).