Get all of the latest information and watch every second of the game here live.
Where: Etihad Stadium
When: Saturday June 28, 5.10am (BST)
Watch live: Click here to watch online with AFL Global Pass!
It’s the battle of the cellar-dwellers and the loser of this match would surely become a shoo-in for the wooden spoon.
The Tiger Army will be ruing their club’s season so far, with their side going from September challengers to a shambles within nine months.
The Saints go into the match coming off eight consecutive defeats but will welcome back the experienced Leigh Montagna back into the side, and their confidence will be boosted after a spirited performance against West Coast last week.
Both sides will be desperate to gain respect and it may come to down to a Riewoldt v. Riewoldt affair to decide the winner of a match both sides will be doing anything to win.
1. Richmond defeated St Kilda by 64 points the last time the sides met with Trent Cotchin picking up three Brownlow votes. Jack Riewoldt and Dan Jackson kicked three goals each.
2. The Saints continue to struggle to hit the scoreboard and are ranked 17th for points scored, averaging 64 per game. They have kicked 10 goals or fewer in each of their past four games.
3. St Kilda has dominated Richmond at Etihad Stadium, winning 10 of the past 11 clashes. The clubs drew when they met at the MCG in 2011.
4. Jack Riewoldt is the No.1 player in 2014 for marks inside 50, taking an average of 4.5 per game. Nick Riewoldt is also in the top 10 with 2.6 per game.
5. Riewoldt enjoys playing the Saints more than any opposition, kicking 33 goals in nine games, including four hauls of six and three bags of seven.
6. Richmond defender Alex Rance jumped eight spots in the Official AFL Player Ratings after his entertaining duel with Lance Franklin in round 14. He is now ranked No.104 overall and No.5 among defenders.