Get all of the latest information and watch every minute of the game right here live.
Where: Etihad Stadium
When: 10.50 (BST)
Watch live: Click here to watch online with AFL Global Pass!
No club needed a bye like St Kilda. In a season that was always going to be tough, the Saints have copped a raft of long-term injuries – but that has given some youngsters regular opportunities.
After an encouraging start, the Saints have lost six of their past seven games but should welcome back David Armitage after a severe knee laceration.
Following a shock defeat by Adelaide in round nine, a brave and resilient Collingwood outlasted West Coast last Saturday despite losing two key defenders before half-time. Sixth on the ladder, the Magpies are eyeing a top-four finish.
1. Neither of these teams has been very formidable in front of goal this season. The Saints kick with an accuracy of 46.3 per cent, while the Magpies have been the worst in the AFL at 44.6 per cent – although they scored 17.7 last round.
2. The Saints have not beaten the Pies since early 2010, but the ledger is square at Etihad Stadium – in 10 clashes they have five wins apiece.
3. Nick Riewoldt has kicked 35 goals in 18 games against the Magpies, with multiple goals on 10 occasions.
4. Travis Cloke kicked four goals and took 10 marks the last time these clubs met, but it was Scott Pendlebury who got the three Brownlow votes for his 28 touches and two goals.
5. Both teams have key defenders missing. The Saints are without Sam Fisher and James Gwilt while the Pies have Nathan Brown sidelined.
6. Steele Sidebottom is climbing the Official AFL Player Ratings. He’s gone from No.51 after round one to No.32 – the fourth-highest Magpie behind Scott Pendlebury (2), Dane Swan (13) and Dayne Beams (18). The top Saints are Jack Steven (25) and Leigh Montagna (26).