Get all of the latest information and watch every minute of the game here live.
Where: Blundstone Arena, Hobart
When: Saturday August 23 – 4.45am (BST)
Watch live: Click here to watch online with AFL Global Pass!
SEE MORE: Top 5 AFL captains of 2014
With North Melbourne’s finals spot all but assured after a win over the Western Bulldogs last week, the Crows have much more to play for.
The Kangaroos are set for an elimination final regardless of the result, however the Crows will are likely to slip out of the top eight if they are to go down to Brad Scott’s undermanned side.
North will be without key midfielders Brent Harvey and Daniel Wells after both were handed suspensions by the AFL tribunal this week, and will make way for Lachlan Hansen and youngster Kayne Turner.
Adelaide welcome Scott Thompson back into the lineup after recovering for a persistent hamstring injury, and he will add some big-game experience.
This is simply a must win for the Crows, and with the Kangaroos midfield lacking its two key men, Brenton Sanderson’s men should get up here.
1. In the Crows’ win over the Kangaroos in round 13, midfielders Scott Thompson (30 possessions) and Rory Sloane (25) starred, while Sam Kerridge kicked four goals.
2. Adelaide is ranked 10th for inside 50 marks this season (averaging 10.6 a game), while North Melbourne is 11th (10.5 a game).
3. The Crows are the No.1 team for centre clearances in 2014 (averaging 14 a game), with the Kangaroos ranked 12th (12 a game).
4. The Crows have been a strong contested marking team in 2014, averaging 10.9 a game to be ranked second in the AFL. The Kangaroos are ranked eighth, having averaged 10 a game.
5. North has a 3-2 record at Blundstone Arena, while Adelaide will be playing at the Hobart venue for the first time.
6. Andrew Swallow averages 19.9 player rating points against Adelaide, the best at North Melbourne under the Official AFL Player Ratings, brought to you by Gatorade. Brodie Smith was the Adelaide’s top-scoring player when the clubs met in round 13 this year with 29 disposals and a goal.