Get all of the latest information and watch every second of the game here live.
Where: The MCG
When: 06.20 (BST)
Watch live: Click here to watch online with AFL Global Pass!
Two teams riding long losing runs and in a battle to avoid the wooden spoon come face-to-face at the MCG on Sunday when Melbourne hosts Greater Western Sydney.
The Demons have lost seven straight games, with their last victory against Essendon back on June 15. The Giants are on a six-game losing run of their own since they knocked off the Brisbane Lions and Carlton in consecutive weeks in rounds 13-14.
Remarkably, just 0.2 per cent separates these four-win teams on the ladder, so a tight battle could be on the cards.
1. GWS has won its past two matches against Melbourne, including a comprehensive 32-point victory at Spotless Stadium this year. Two of the Giants’ five wins at their home ground have come against the Dees.
2. Contested marking is an area of concern for the Giants, ranked last in the AFL with only 7.2 per game. Melbourne is seventh (10.1).
3. Goalkicking is one of Melbourne’s main issues, with a goal accuracy of just 46.7 per cent, equal worst in the competition. GWS is 13th at 47.5 per cent.
4. GWS remains winless at the MCG in six attempts, two of which were against Melbourne.
5. In the round four match-up between these teams last year, GWS led by 19 points at the final change before the Demons registered a club-record 12.2 in the fourth quarter for a stunning 41-point win.
6. The struggles of these sides are reflected in the Official AFL Player Ratings. Callan Ward (No.19) is the only Giant ranked in the top 50, while the 114th-ranked Nathan Jones leads the Dees.