Get all of the latest information and watch the game right here live.
Where: Spotless Stadium
When: 04.40 (BST)
Watch live: Click here to watch online with AFL Global Pass!
Today’s game pits two teams together that are coming off weeks they would both rather forget.
Greater Western Sydney had to deal with the ongoing Toby Greene saga, with the young midfielder suspended and fined for an alcohol-fuelled incident.
That followed shortly after the club’s 111-point loss to West Coast, its fifth consecutive defeat. Somehow, Richmond is under even more heat after its 17-point loss to Melbourne.
In the week the Tigers farewelled club legend Tom Hafey, that result left a team some had pegged for the top four mired in 16th place. Something has to give at Spotless Stadium.
1. A trip to Homebush Bay might be just what Richmond needs. The Tigers are unbeaten in two trips to GWS’ home ground, including a 121-point romp in round 22 last year.
2. In that game last season, the Tigers had 106 more disposals than the Giants, 48 more marks, 26 more scoring shots and 16 more inside 50s.
3. Leather poisoning is not a problem for either of these sides. The Tigers are 11th in the averages for disposals this season and the Giants are 16th.
4. After an improved defensive start to the season, conceding an average of 91 points in the first five rounds, GWS has allowed its opposition an average of 151 points in its past three contests.
5. Richmond is well down on its offensive output from 2013. Last year it kicked 97 points per game. This year that number is just 80 going into round 10.
6. The skippers lead the way in the Official AFL Player Ratings, brought to you by Gatorade. GWS’ Callan Ward is 41st overall, three spots ahead of Trent Cotchin.