Get all of the latest information and watch every second of the game here live.
Where: Metricon Stadium
When: 06.20 (BST)
Watch live: Click here to watch online with AFL Global Pass!
The hottest team in the competition heads north to take on the Suns in a mouth-watering Sunday afternoon game.
The Swans have won six straight and the Lance Franklin-Kurt Tippett-Adam Goodes forward line has fired in the past three weeks.
The Suns had their bubble burst by Adelaide last weekend but are still well and truly entrenched in the top eight and only trail the Swans on percentage.
The availability of full-back Rory Thompson (wrist) may have a big say in the outcome, as Gold Coast will struggle to match the Swans’ big forwards without him. Fresh from humiliating Geelong last start, it’s hard to go past the Swans in this one.
2. Gold Coast has struggled to win hit-outs this season, averaging 32 a game – ranked last in the League. The Swans are faring little better, ranked 16th at 34.2 a game.
3. It will be a battle of the two best ball-winners of the season, with Swan Josh Kennedy (317 disposals) just shading Sun Gary Ablett (314). They are second and first respectively for contested possessions with 181 and 180.
4. Gold Coast and the Swans are one-two in the League for contested possessions, with the Suns averaging 152.4 a game and the Swans 150.
5. The Suns’ improvement this season has been remarkable. In their first three years they averaged 75 points for and 110 against. This season it is 95 for and 88 against.
6. Kieren Jack loves playing against the Suns. The nimble midfielder is ranked No.8 in the Official AFL Player Ratings, and has averaged the most points in the three matches against the Suns.