Get all of the latest information and watch every minute of the game here live.
Where: Metricon Stadium
When: 5.10am (BST)
Watch live: Click here to watch online with AFL Global Pass!
Metricon Stadium plays host to two sides struggling to recapture its early season form.
It’s becoming do-or-die time for the Suns and they desperately need a win here to keep their finals hopes alive. The loss of Ablett has hurt them more than most imagined and without him Guy McKenna’s side look lost at times.
Port Adelaide have lost six of its past eight games to fall from top spot to fifth, but Ken Hinkley’s side showed signs of a revival in a hard-fought match against the Swans, where they just fell short.
Gold Coast are a much tougher prospect at Metricon Stadium, but you just get the sense that Port will pip the Suns.
With both sides in desperate need of a win, this will be an enthralling contest.
1. It took a big last quarter for Port Adelaide to defeat Gold Coast last time the teams met in 2013. Travis Boak picked up the three Brownlow votes with 35 disposals and three goals.
2. The Power is ranked second this season for marks inside 50, averaging 13.2 a game, far exceeding Gold Coast’s 9.9 a game, good enough for 13th in the AFL.
3. Gold Coast has struggled against Port Adelaide in two games at Metricon Stadium, losing by an average of 43 points.
4. Port Adelaide’s slide since round 12 has been stark. Not only has it gone from first to fifth on the ladder, but its scoring has dropped from 109 points a game to 83.
5. Gold Coast is ranked third for contested possessions in 2014, with 145.1 a game, while the Power is ranked seventh with an average of 142.3 a game.
6. While the Power struggle, captain Boak continues to thrive. Following last week’s 31 disposals and two goals, Boak has jumped to an equal career-high 11th on the Official AFL Player Ratings.