Get the latest information and watch every second of the game here live.
Where: The MCG
When: 07.40 (BST)
Watch live: Click here to watch online with AFL Global Pass!
Two teams on the slide meet in a clash that gives both an opportunity to restore life to their season.
Port Adelaide will start favourite although it has won just two of its past six and only managed to creep past Melbourne in the dying minutes of its round 18 game at Adelaide Oval.
Collingwood’s slide is gathering pace with one win from six matches and a range of statistics indicating the wheels have fallen off.
The Magpies’ effort returned last week against Adelaide but it was not good enough to win despite hitting the lead in the final quarter.
Port, in contrast, was good enough to win despite looking gone against Melbourne. Expect Port Adelaide, bolstered by the likely return of Angus Monfries and Alipate Carlile, to find enough to beat the Magpies.
1. Port Adelaide has not won three consecutive games against Collingwood since 1998-2000.
2. Port Adelaide’s ranked second for marks inside 50 with an average of 13.6 per game while Collingwood is ranked fourth averaging 12.5 per game.
3. Collingwood maintains a slight lead over Port Adelaide in head to head contests having won 13 to Port Adelaide’s 11.
4. Collingwood has dropped from fourth to ninth on the ladder after losing five of its past six. It has averaged 78 points for and 96 points against in those past six weeks.
5. Collingwood has been inaccurate in front of goal kicking 204.213 with an accuracy rate of 46.7 per cent. Port Adelaide has kicked 256.223 with accuracy of 50.2 per cent.
6. Port Adelaide forward Chad Wingard’s Official AFL Player Ratings ranking has dropped to 477, ranked 34th in the AFL while Collingwood’s Dayne Beams is on the rise moving to 488 points to be ranked No.26.