Seahawks QB Russell Wilson doesn’t put up flashy numbers, but he leads his team effortlessly to big wins.
READ MORE:Richard Sherman – Seahawks CB proposes to girlfriend San Diego Chargers – Chargers RB out for season with broken fibula Andy Dalton – Bengals QB plays receiver and catches TD pass
Week 3 of the NFL season is in the books and most of the true playoff contenders have not yet established themselves, but the Seattle Seahawks look like they are already light years ahead of every other team. Seattle trounced the Green Bay Packers then got caught flat-footed on the road in 100+ degree weather against San Diego, before returning to their incredible home-field advantage for a win over the AFC champion Broncos. No team looks like a clearer lock for a return to the NFC championship game or even the Superbowl than the Seahawks right now.
Here are the top 5 teams in the NFL heading into week 4:
5. San Diego Chargers – Philip Rivers is a frontrunner for the MVP award right now. If the Chargers get Ryan Mathews back in a timely fashion, they could even beat the Broncos for the AFC West title.
4. New England Patriots – Somehow you just knew that one of the Patriots Superbowl holdovers would make a big impact – naturally it was Vince Wilfork’s turn to shine.
3. Cincinnati Bengals – The Bengals have not just beaten, but dominated three very talented opponents. The Bengals 47 point differential is the best in the NFL.
2. Denver Broncos – A moral victory if there ever was one, the Broncos could very easily go undefeated the rest of the way.
1. Seattle Seahawks – A win over their former Superbowl foes the Broncos proves one thing: The road to the Superbowl goes through Seattle.