Rossoneri want Balotelli to change attitude towards referees.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as AC Milan and Juventus take the hard line with their stars over indiscipline.
– ‘A good telling off for Balo’; AC Milan boss Massimiliano Allegri says that striker “is not a kid”, and that he needs to change. If he had a different attitude then the referees would protect him according to the tactician.
– The club fine him and refuse to appeal his three-game ban after hearing that he threatened to kill referee.
– Andrea Pirlo also warned, as Antonio Conte returns to the contested substitution; “Who comes off has to sit on the bench. Who steps out of line will be frozen out of the squad for a month”.
– Conte adds that only those who are stretchered off are allowed to head straight to the changing rooms.
– AC Milan face a risk at Bologna on Wednesday night, while Juve will rotate against Chievo. Meanwhile, Napoli and Roma in the five game winning streak hunt to break every record.
– ‘What an Alvarez’; Ricky Alvarez has been in fine form this season for Inter Milan and he now runs as a midfielder while Pepito Rossi is Vincenzo Montella and Fiorentina’s weapon.
– Balotelli and Pirlo hard line. Milan won’t appeal Mario’s ban, who is now risking Brazil as speculation suggests Cesare Prandelli will leave him out of next Italy squad.
– Conte: “Pirlo? Anyone does what he did and they’re out of the squad for a month”.
– Enthusiasm and full house for Napoli-Sassuolo, while Roma look for a record against Sampdoria with Rudi Garcia contemplating rotating his squad.
– Inter Milan midfielder Fredy Guarin says Inter are “without limits” with Diego Milito and Walter Mazzarri.
– Palermo lose at Bari, it could be the end for Gennaro Gattuso.
– ‘No more Pirlate!’; Special laws for the Scudetto, as Conte adds a new rule and says that unless someone goes off on a stretcher, a subbed player must sit on the bench with his team-mates.
– Whoever doesn’t respect that will be fined and be out of the squad for a month, adds the Juve boss.
– Milan also unhappy as they take the hard line with Balotelli. ‘Enough Balotellate’; The Rossoneri won’t appeal his three-game suspension, with Allegri insisting that he must change as he is “no longer a kid.”
– Sassuolo arrive at San Paolo with Napoli coach Rafa Benitez praising the passion shown by the Partenopei fans.
– There is also Samp-Roma on Wednesday night, with Garcia complimenting his players on their hunger.