Two surprise packages set to face off at San Siro.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as Roma travel north to face Inter Milan at the San Siro on Saturday night.
– ‘Inter-Roma; Unusual twins’ – The two clubs are the surprise packages of the season so far, and they now meet at San Siro on Saturday night.
– The protagonists, numbers and secrets of a game that is once again for the Scudetto.
– Walter Mazzarri faces Rudi Garcia, a duel to the last counter-attack.
– Galatasaray boss Roberto Mancini insists that “Juventus are still very strong”, but he possesses a not so secret weapon in Didier Drogba.
– Antonio Conte set to give Paul Pogba a rest for the AC Milan game, while Carlos Tevez and Fabio Quagliarella will start in attack.
– Juve midfielder Arturo Vidal agrees a contract renewal.
– Robinho plays for Massimiliano Allegri, and is still hopeful of a last-minute World Cup call.
– New punishment for Lazio, as they must play Limassol behind closed doors after being found guilty of racist chanting.
– The night of Inter-Roma: Rudi, charge!
– What a duel at San Siro, while Garcia is keen to extend their winning streak, counterpart Walter Mazzarri is confident his side can stop them.
– Juventus shake-up, Milan at risk. Giorgio Chiellini insists that his side are still “tough and strong”, while Massimiliano Allegri must improve on a disappointing record against direct rivals.
– Lazio will play behind closed doors in Europe, while president Claudio Lotito has accused Juve owner Andrea Agnelli of “damaging the Lega Serie A”.
– Chiellini chills Conte: “We’re not ready to be thrown away”. Defender insists that the team can do better and will give its all to start to pick up results both in Serie A and Europe.
– Milan striker Alessandro Matri provokes his old club: “Come on [Andrea] Pirlo, return to Milan”.
– Mazzarri looking for his Inter side to raise their self-belief with win over Roma, while Garcia insists the Giallorossi are ready for the step up.