Rossoneri boss on the verge of being sacked on Monday.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as AC Milan are on the verge of sacking coach Massimiliano Allegri after their 4-3 defeat to Sassuolo on Sunday night.
– ‘Berardi sinks Allegri’.
– Severe Barbara Berlusconi: ‘Unacceptable, a change is needed’.
– Juventus : Record numbers, end first half of season at 52 points.
– AC Milan: Filippo Inzaghi in pole position.
– Sassuolo: A star is born. The boy from the class of ‘94 is already contracted to Juventus, scores four against Milan after being 2-0 behind.
– Berardi: ‘Unforgettable night, I dediicate it to Acerbi’.
– First double for Fernando Llorente.
– Gianluigi Buffon: ‘Now third Scudetto’.
– Super Alessandro Florenzi with a gem launches Roma.
– Walter Mazzarri: ‘Inter devours Chievo’.
– Record breaking Scudetto.
– Juve, Roma and Napoli: Never so many points at this stage.
– Berardi gets Allegri the sack.
– Epic performance from the young striker: four goals against Milan.
– Barbara Berlusconi: ‘Unacceptable, we need to change’.
– Milan: Today the goodbyes, first there’s Inzaghi, then Clarence Seedorf.
– Inter: Erick Thohir waves goodbye to Fredy Guarin who is headed to Mourinho.
– Today the announcement for Ballon d’Or.
– Fiorentina strike: Anderson arrives from Man Utd.
– Juve: 11 victories in a row, never this good.
– Super Berardi breaks Allegri: Incredible comeback from Sassuolo with four goals for the Juve-owned striker.
– Cagliari also beaten with double for Llorente, Marchisio and Lichtsteiner.
– Antonio Conte: ‘Yes, this time I’ll enjoy it’.
– Roma show, Francesco Totti believes.
– Giampiero Ventura: ‘Torino, within a year you’ll be in Europe’.