Llorente eager to “sort it out” and help Juve pull away.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as there is reaction from the weekend’s Serie A action as Roma continue to be the “anti-Juventus”.
– Inter Milan 0-0 Catania: Erick Thohir – Now have you understood how things are?
– Not even the presence of the president gives Inter a shake-up. No victories in 2014, banners against directors and seniors, no fans.
– Walter Mazzarri: “It was like playing behind closed doors”.
– AC Milan, the rebirth: Mario Balotelli and Giampaolo Pazzini, Milan comeback, but the problems are not solved.
– Roma, how fantastic are you! Gervinho show and six points from Juve.
– Arturo Vidal calm: “We are still fierce”.
– Fiorentina: Alberto Aquilani hattrick but Genoa remain, 3-3.
– Livorno sentence Di Francesco, Torino and Parma, rocket from the Cup.
– Spain: Barcelona and Atletico ahead, what a chase with Real.
– Gervinho, the Anti-Juve – Roma win at Verona, now they are six points behind. The Ivorian is the key man, assist and a goal.
– Gervinho: “Onwards we go, we’ll catch up with Juve”.
– Referee stops Aquilani and Fiorentina – Tommasi has a nightmare, halting the Viola.
– Inter in pieces as they try again for Mirko Vucinic.
– Milan comeback in final stages against Cagliari.
– Roma flying at just six points behind. Llorente: “I’ll sort this!”
– Giallorossi win at Verona 3-1, destroyed by a super Gervinho.
– Llorente: “Keep calm, I’ve never been so strong”.
– Today Andrea Agnelli and Thohir could meet, Sergio Floccari mentioned as possible reserve striker.
– Milan comeback – a turning point? Inter, another flop and whistles.
– Torino: Now you can believe, Europa League just one point away.
– Di Francesco, counting the hours, Malesani and Colomba favourites.