Seedorf ready to make coaching debut on Sunday night.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as Napoli attack the January transfer window while AC Milan striker Mario Balotelli welcomes his new coach.
– ‘Balo is here’.
– ‘With Seedorf we’ll get back on track’. ‘Galliani, don’t you dare fire him’.
– ‘Personally I’m happy with Clarence’s arrival: he’s won it all and has clear ideas. Europe? We can get there with the Coppa Italia’.
– Giampaolo Pazzini injured again, he’ll be out for a month.
– Roberto Mancini: ‘Juve-Samp? My dream is to play that again’.
– A Bianconeri fan as a child to hero for the Blucerchiati. ‘It was strange, but it can happen, as with Galatasaray I beat the best’.
– Rudi Garcia: ‘No squad rotation, Roma must focus on winning’. ‘We must not let ourselves be affected by Tuesday’s game with Juventus’.
– Napoli, one move leads to another: After Jorginho, here is Michel Bastos.
– Napoli unstoppable on the transfer market.
– Today Jorginho medical and contract, from the Emirates Bastos arrives too.
– Riccardo Bigon works on London front for Michael Essien.
– It’s always Roma-Juve. Today they both play ahead of the Coppa Italia clash on Tuesday.
– Garcia challenges Livorno, Conte faces Samp to keep them at a distance.
– Inter and Lazio wrestle for Djordjevic.
– Milan, Seedorf already in trouble as Pazzini injured.
– Fiorentina don’t stop, the idea is Luis Muriel.
– Preziosi emerges for Bologna’s future.
– Never happy. It’s Juve-Samp, but Antonio Conte always asks for more.
– ‘Roma and Napoli are strengthening, I am not calm’.
– Nani is not just a theory, Mario Mandzukic asked Bayern for a month to decide.
– Thiago Motta: ‘Paul Pogba? For €60m it’s Juve getting a bargain’.
– Ciro Immobile: ‘Toro, I am studying Pulici and I want to stay’.
– With Clarence Seedorf at Milan, Mario Balotelli gambles with his future.
– Garcia won’t let go of Juve: ‘Roma, we must win and that’s all’.
– Napoli unstoppable: M’Vila or Capoue, while Bastos is close.
– Serie A: New calendar, Derby della Mole is at 18.30.
– Erick Thohir seeks resources for Inter in the stock market and TV rights.