Vidal closing in on signing Juventus extension.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as Marek Hamsik believes it is Napoli’s year while Fiorentina are furious.
– Hamsik: “It is our year!”. The Slovakian midfielder insists that he can score 20 goals this season and catch Maradona. Meanwhile, he claims that with the Partenopei reaching first place so soon, it is giving them added belief and they are now thinking like a big club.
– In addition, he is ready for the Champions League campaign, with Dortmund the visitors to the San Paolo on Wednesday night.
– Antonio Conte and Europe – Carlos Tevez is a permanent fixture but there is a puzzle in defence.
– There is an emergency for AC Milan coach Massimiliano Allegri, as his injury crisis deepens. Both Andrea Poli and Riccardo Montolivo also at risk for Celtic game.
– Ideas, motivation and dialogue; three factors in how Walter Mazzarri has been able to restore Inter.
– Fiorentina are furious, as Mario Gomez is ruled out for up to six weeks with knee ligament damage while the Viola have late penalty claims denied leaving coach Vincenzo Montella furious.
– Great Genoa party, three super goals and the derby is theirs against rivals Sampdoria.
– ‘Viola fury'; Draw with Cagliari on Sunday, but coach Vincenzo Montella left furious and makes accusations of “disparity in decisions”.
– The Viola are caught in the 90th minute, then denied a penalty while David Pizarro given a red card for his protests.
– Mario Gomez shock as the German international is ruled out for two months with knee ligament damage, while Juan Cuadraro is sidelined for 30 days with a dislocated shoulder.
– Ahead of the Champions League, Marek Hamsik has claimed that Napoli are ready for Dortmund. Juventus coach Antonio Conte is sure he now has a European Juventus, while Kaka may also be adding to Massimiliano Allegri’s injury woes.
– ‘Arturo Vidal-Juventus; his wife signs too'; Mrs Maria Teresa has spoken clearly to the Juve midfielder, stating that there is no reason why they should leave Turin.
– The agreement with the Bianconeri is getting closer say Tuttosport, while Antonio Conte prepares his side for the Champions League opener in Copenhagen.
– Kaka, Poli and Montolivo – AC Milan are now in pieces as the injury list worsens ahead of the clash with Celtic at San Siro on Wednesday night.
– Genoa, derby ecstasy! Sampdoria in disarray after 3-0 defeat.