Lazio put the brakes on Roma who ‘lacked goals and spark’.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as Juventus coach Antonio Conte has reacted furiously to his side’s draw at Verona on Sunday.
– Antonio Conte fury – Verona halt Juve, as Carlos Tevez double not enough with late equaliser securing a 2-2 draw for the hosts.
– Inter Milan going again: Here is Hernanes, but The Prophet this time is Walter Samuel who scores the only goal of the game against Sassuolo at San Siro.
– The Derby: Lazio put the brakes on Roma who miss the chance to close the gap at the top of the table to Juve.
– AC Milan: The discontent of Silvio Berlusconi, Clarence Seedorf however shoots straight.
– Conte punishes Juventus: Leading through a Tevez brace, Verona comeback, and the Coach cancels the day’s rest.
– Roma without goals or sparks in goalless draw with Lazio.
– Barcelona back: Three at the top, Claudio Ranieri’s Monaco stops Zlatan Ibrahimovic and PSG.
– Conte’s rules: Juve draw 2-2. the Coach is furious – “Now whoever makes mistakes is out”.
– Lazio hold Roma but Juventus can’t take advantage. Giallorossi remain nine points behind Juve, but with a game in hand after they are held by city rivals in the Derby della Capitale.
– Inter: Samuel drives away the nightmare, Sassuolo beaten as Hernanes makes his debut and puts on the assist.
– ‘Bull captured’ – Torino score first with Immobile, but leave space for a comeback by Bologna.