Chiellini still in the firing line from Catania camp.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as the tension rumbles on between Juventus and Catania over Giorgio Chiellini.
– Juventus and Napoli on the hunt for Roma. Is the title race over? Numbers encourage those chasing.
– Bianconeri with Carlos Tevez and Sebastian Giovinco against Parma.
– Napoli boss Rafa Benitez specialises in sprint starts with Catania.
– Meanwhile, Antonio Conte and Antonino Pulvirenti, what a huge row over Giorgio Chiellini.
– AC Milan coach Massimiliano Allegri: ‘Dear Seedorf, Milan cause pain in those who don’t have it’.
– Today the challenge with Vincenzo Montella, as Azzurri teammates Mario Balotelli and Giuseppe Rossi face off.
– Juan Cuadrado has his appeal rejected, the Viola are furious.
Garcia in 10 moves, here’s how the record-breaking Roma were born
– Inter Milan have victory taboo, as they have had just one win in 37 days.
– Sky high tension
– Conte: ‘Catania talk rubbish about Chiellini’.
– Pulvirenti: ‘He’s arrogant’
– Fiorentina furious, as Cuadrado appeal rejected and Mazzoleni referees at San Siro.
– Allegri snaps at Clarence Seedorf: ‘The Milan bench causes pain to those who don’t have it…’.
– The world crowns record-breaking Roma. Now within their sights is the Tottenham record of 11 opening wins.
– Today it’s Parma-Juve, but the controversy with Catania drags on.
– Fight over Chiellini as Conte says: ‘Wash your mouth out before saying Giorgio is unsporting’.
– Meanwhile, Pulvirenti: ‘The Coach’s banality is matched only by his arrogance’.
– Juve in Times Square as testimonials for Turin.
– Allegri: ‘Dear Seedorf, Milan cause pain to those who don’t have it’.
– Benitez set to start with 11th different Napoli against Catania but wants ‘no distractions’.
– Torino defence ready to take on record-breaking Roma.
– Russia lock down Fabio Capello until 2018.