Nerazzurri ready for transfer activity as Thohir responds to supporters.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as Inter Milan are reportedly preparing for a busy final few days of the transfer window.
– ‘Inter-Hernanes on’.
– Erick Thohir offers €13m plus Mbaye (Livorno).
– The ‘Prophet’ will have a contract that runs until 2017. Inter will also now press for Danilo D’Ambrosio, while Andrea Ranocchia is being chased by Roberto Mancini and Galatasaray.
– Lazio have to console themselves with Postiga and Pasalie.
– Sassuolo push for Pippo Inzaghi to become their new coach, but Adriano Galliani refuses.
– Maxi Lopez: Wanda? No, I have no hard feelings.
– Galliani sees Adel Taarabt and Jonathan Biabiany in his viewfinder.
– If Mirko Vucinic leaves, Pablo Osvaldo is the prime target for Juventus.
– Napoli: Henrique arrives.
– Coming and going at Inter.
– D’Ambrosio 100 per cent.
– Hernanes 70 per cent.
– Vucinic 30 per cent.
– Ranocchia 95 per cent.
– Guarin 90 per cent .
– Milan focus on Fulham’s Taarabt.
– Catania are now after Rivas.
– Sassuolo want Inzaghi.
– Napoli-Lazio, thrills up for grabs against Roma in the Coppa Italia with the semi-finals line-up to be revealed.
– Is Osvaldo the right man?
– Juve will raid, with Vucinic and Fabio Quagliarella leaving.
– Fredy Guarin, now his agent attacks the Nerazzurri after the failed move to Turin, although speculation suggests that he will still leave the club before the transfer deadline.
– Inter, hands on Hernanes.
– Thohir-Claudio Lotito in contact over the Brazilian playmaker.
– Milan try for Biabiany and the Moroccan Taarabt.