Nerazzurri looking to make moves in the transfer market this week.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as Inter Milan president Erick Thohir goes on the attack and will look to sign new players before the deadline.
No La Gazzetta dello Sport headlines due to a strike.
– Inter Milan owner Erick Thohir on the attack: The president rattles Juve.
– Mirko Vucinic-Fredy Guarin negotiations to reopen, soon the meeting with Andrea Agnelli. Supporters anger likely to be rekindled after initial frustration over deal with bitter rivals who they face this weekend.
– Danilo D’Ambrosio signed from Torino.
– Gianluigi Buffon: “Juventus are not scared… Roma are closer, but that doesn’t change anything”.
– Pablo Armero nears AC Milan, and Napoli like Phillipe Mexes.
– Mario Balotelli, mystery of the brawl with Facchinetti.
– Lazio: A striker and Pasalic.
– Sassuolo: Ferrara arrives.
– Juventus eye Pablo Osvaldo: There’s contact with the player, the clubs are talking.
– The ex-Roma player could arrive on an expensive loan and take the place of Inter-bound Vucinic.
– The lower profile replacement is Sergio Floccari.
– Antonio Conte, talk of a a new deal: “Juve is my home”.
– Inter-D’Ambrosio, it can be done: Only a few details missing, in exchange also will be the joint ownership of Benassi.
– Torino: Chase on for Riccardo Saponara, Vesovic decision today.
– Milan: Armero on the left, favoured over Fabio Coentrao after Carlo Ancelotti insists that he does not want to part with his Portuguese star.
– Napoli-Etienne Capoue go ahead, Sassuolo choose Ciro Ferrara or Alberto Malesani.