Icardi winner shown to be offside but Nerazzurri secure three valuable points.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as Inter Milan celebrate a significant win against Fiorentina, but the Viola are angry over the decisive goal.
– Rodrigo Palacio + Mauro Icardi = Beautiful Inter Milan.
– Nerazzurri beat Fiorentina 2-1 with two Argentines. Ex-Sampdoria striker’s winner was offside.
– Walter Mazzarri: ‘We should’ve finished it off earlier’.
– Renzi in the stands misses the Viola goal…
– Juve think about Europe, not Roma. Antonio Conte intends to rotate his squad, using Sebastian Giovinco against Chievo.
– Rudi Garcia without Francesco Totti focuses on Mattia Destro against Sampdoria.
– Kaka and Atletico worry Milan. Brazilian in doubt for Wednesday, while Atleti thrash Valladolid 3-0.
– Mario Balotelli’s goal is one of the 10 jewels of the year.
– Too hot at the World Cup, here is a minute’s time-out.
– Palermo, a draw worth its weight in gold. Varese, shock result at Pescara.
– Inter win in Florence.
– Mauro Icardi scores goals too (albeit offside). After so much controversy and gossip, he nets the decisive strike, butpenalised Viola protest.
– Maradona celebrated: ‘I’ll win with Napoli’.
– Gianluigi Buffon tells Juventus: ‘Let’s follow Antonio Conte’.
– Rudi Garcia on the attack: ‘Roma are furious’.
– Serie B: Draw for Palermo and Reggina.
– Zdenek Zeman says no to Pescara.
– FA Cup: Manuel Pellegrini takes revenge on Jose Mourinho, Chelsea ko.
– Don’t make me angry again!
– Juve under pressure: fury at Verona comeback, Monday punishment with day off revoked and today there’s Chievo.
– Conte awaits a response from the team, particularly an all-new defence.
– Buffon also parries gossip.
– Icardi, not just tweets. Inter win in Florence and jump back towards the Euro-zone.
– Time-outs against the heat at the World Cup, FIFA give the all-clear.
– Larrondo: ‘Toro, let’s start running again’.
– Milan in pieces for Atletico Madrid, Seedorf vents his fury.
– Palermo lions, Novara sack Calori and Pescara in chaos.