Meanwhile, Milan close in on Essien as Nocerino looks set for departure.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as Inter owner Erick Thohir defends the club after criticism from Juventus over the transfer collapse.
– AC Milan and Inter Milan: How did they fall so low?
– To remember the Milanese in a similar situation, you have to return to 1994/95.
– Fiorentina works: Illicic and Compper goals, Siena surrender, semi-final against Udinese.
– Antonio Conte Press silence, Mirko Vucinic is back and training.
– Inter: Erick Thohir responds to Beppe Marotta, “No one can criticise us… We are fair, the negotiations should remain private”.
– Milan: Antonio Nocerino to West Ham, there’s agreement with Michael Essien.
– Investigation: Neymar money, Rosell leaves after accusations of having spent 95m on the Brazilian.
– Thohir fury, Guarin set for Mancini.
– Thohir to Juve: “Inter is a model of integrity, I won’t allow criticism from outside”.
– Milan, Essien arrives, agreement with the Chelsea player, can play in Champions League.
– Napoli: Andujar signed for July.
– Coppa Italia: Fiorentina in the semi-finals, Siena ko 2-1.
– Barcelona, the Neymar case, the president leaves.
– Jet-lag: The reply from Thohir to Juve, out of time. 24 hours from Marotta’s attack, from Jakarta comes the reply.
– Thohir: “Inter has always been defined by it’s integrity and fairness. To make comments publicly before transfers have been concluded, damage their progress”.
– Marotta for Biabiany, has to beat Lippi.
– Vesovic already a Torino player.
– Essien last throw of the dice for Milan, Adriano Galliani meeting with Chelsea.
– Massimo Cellino-Leeds, delay arrives, now Cagliari set to go to the Arabics.
– Coppa Italia: Compper, shout for the semi-final, Fiorentina join the celebrations.