Garcia extends winning run while Benitez suffers first loss.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as Roma defeat Napoli to make it eight consecutive wins to start the season.
– ‘Roma make it eight’; despite a good first half from Napoli, where they went close to scoring with Goran Pandev and Lorenzo Insigne, Rudi Garcia’s men win with Miralem Pjanic brace after Francesco Totti injury.
– Maradona from tax demands to applause as he attends the game.
– AC Milan, the toughest run begins and Kaka is capable of half-an-hour. However, Massimiliano Allegri insists that they always give their best in difficult times.
– Juventus concede Arturo Vidal is a problem now. Meanwhile, Antonio Conte will on the bench with a bodyguard in Florence on Sunday.
– Walter Mazzarri could make changes for Inter Milan, with Walter Samuel ready to step in for the injured Hugo Campagnaro.
– Germany scandal, goal given after it goes in through a hole in the net.
– ‘Roma boom!’; Pjanic brace beats Napoli 2-0 for an eighth wonder.
– Garcia alone at the top with full points, tonight it’s Milan’s turn as Allegri attempts to shake them up.
– Cagliari return to the Sant’Elia, while Juve head towards Florence after a head-to-head between Conte and Vidal.
– Juventus and Roma are running away, as Giallorossi are unstoppable with Pjanic brace which seals 2-0 win over Napoli.
– After eight wins out of eight, Garcia’s side are up for the Scudetto.
– ‘Vidal: Out!’; The Chilean arrived last night, this morning he’ll get shouted at. Conte could drop him for the trip to Florence, but he’ll be there for Real Madrid.
– Torino star Alessio Cerci is “ready for the goals” ahead of their meeting with Inter Milan on Sunday night.
– Allegri, everything in three days. Tonight against Udinese, and then the big match against Barcelona on Tuesday.