Conte disappointed to see both Giaccherini and Matri leave this summer.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as Juventus boss Antonio Conte is angry with transfer activity while Kevin-Prince Boateng quits AC Milan.
– ‘Milan, the turning point'; After signing Alessandro Matri from Juventus, with the Italian set to wear Inzaghi’s number 9, there is also the surprising sale of Kevin-Prince Boateng to Schalke.
– Meanwhile, there is still no breakthrough in the bid to sign Keisuke Honda, with the Japanese international set to arrive on a free transfer in January.
– However, that means the Rossoneri will now push to bring Kaka back, after he revealed he is ready to leave Real Madrid.
– Juve, Conte moans: “Without Matri we are weaker”.
– The Juventus boss reveals that he didn’t want to sell either Emanuele Giaccherini or Matri, but while he accepts the decisions, he doesn’t like them. “Marotta thinks we’re on a par with Real Madrid? We are a car, they are a tank”.
– Manchester United make €12m bid for Roma’s Daniele De Rossi, but the player says no.
– ‘Conte attacks Juve!'; Lazio arrive, but coach vents against the club after the sale of Alessandro Matri.
– “We strengthened Milan” he claims after the striker joined the Rossoneri in a €12m deal.
– Napoli visit Chievo hoping to make it two wins in two games while striker Gonzalo Higuain hopes to get off the mark for his new club.
– Kevin-Prince Boateng seals move to Schalke; ‘Milan, now what?’ CSKA Moscow say no for Keisuke Honda, while Kaka argues over wages.
– ‘Conte explodes!'; “We are weaker, I am being forced to accept transfer decisions.”
– While Juventus prepare for their clash against Lazio on Saturday, Conte’s rant has dominated headlines after he rues the loss of Alessandro Matri to rivals AC Milan.
– “I wouldn’t have sold Giaccherini and Matri. It’s difficult to make a puzzle if you keep removing pieces”, he says.
– ‘Milan to and fro’, Kevin-Prince Boateng sold to Schalke, and now the Rossoneri speed up negotiations for Kaka after CSKA say no to Honda.
– Rafa Benitez will see Gonzalo Higuain lead his Napoli attack against Chievo this weekend, after the Argentinian was included in the squad after successfully recovering from his incident in Capri.