Rossoneri director wants to bring Maldini back to the club.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as AC Milan could be set for change this summer with Paolo Maldini returning to the club.
– ‘The BB plan’. Barbara Berlusconi versus Adriano Galliani – all of the background.
– The daughter of the Cavaliere doesn’t give up a millimetre. The duel with the CEO is not a battle of personalities, but of strategy for the club.
– She feels she represents the club – from marketing to the transfer market she has her ideas on the rebirth of the Rossoneri, she sees Paolo Maldini and thinks of Demetrio Albertini.
– He asks for realism and respect for tradition. And Silvio? He looks to mediate…
– Comment – Stay united if possible. Comment – Don’t pension Adriano!
– Juventus, give us a Real night. Antonio Conte insists that “mistakes not allowed”.
– The Coach calls the fans: “I want the stadium to be an inferno”.
– Fan irony on Cristiano Ronaldo, renamed ‘swimming pool’ for his dives.
– Tevez: “It is a final”.
– Meanwhile, Galatasaray boss Roberto Mancini is in Copenhagen.
– Former Barcelona defender Eric Abidal: “Sport gives me strength and I’m not afraid”.
– Here is Ricky Alvarez, from an incomplete to a protagonist under boss Walter Mazzarri.
– Roma’s Francesco Totti alarm: Better but his return is a mystery.
– Barbara brings Maldini back. Berlusconi’s daughter wants the former captain at Milan.
– The first to fall would be sporting director Ariedo Braida – Daniele Prade is liked as his replacement.
– A future in the Lega could open for Galliani.
– Enough with Raiola. Stephan El Shaarawy can leave right away.
– Juve-Real with goosebumps. Tevez challenges Ronaldo; The Apache: “I don’t envy Cristiano”.
– A win is needed for the Bianconeri or the Champions League would be at risk.
– Roma worry – Totti only available in December with on-going problem with his hamstring. The muscle tear is still evident, his recovery time extended.
– Hernanes outburst: “Lazio, you have to call me for a new contract”.
– Bayern boss Pep Guardiola counter revolution: “I have decided, my football will change”.
– Juve, another night like this!
– As in the 2003 semi-final, where an extraordinary Pavel Nedved goal was decisive, a feat is also needed to beat Real Madrid tonight.
– Conte: “Fans, help us to fly”
– The duel renewed between Tevez and Ronaldo, who’s charade cost Giorgio Chiellini a red card at the Bernabeu.
– The Apache: “I’m don’t envy him”.
– Bianconeri with a 4-3-3: Fernando Llorente and Claudio Marchiso also in attack.
– Barbara advances, Galliani looks to resist. Who can save themselves will, even Allegri…
– “Cerci, Toro is your top club”.
– Erick Thohir: “Inter, three years and you will return to the top”.