Rossoneri could make wholesale changes amid crisis.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as AC Milan director Barbara Berlusconi calls for “change in philosophy” at the club.
– ‘Barbaric invasion’.
– AC Milan director Barbara Berlusconi call for a “change in philosophy”.
– Vice-President Adriano Galliani is under fire.
– Inter Milan attack and they secure win at Udinese thanks to goals from Rodrigo Palacio, Andrea Ranocchia and Ricky Alvarez.
– Walter Mazzarri enjoys his 27 goal attack with 11 different scorers and applauds Esteban Cambiasso: “He has rediscovered his form from the days of Mou”.
– Roma, Alessio Cerci goal snaps the triumphant march. Kevin Strootman signs the 1-0, but Torino react and the Giallorossi’s run of opening season victories ends at 10.
– However, there was controversy as Miralem Pjanic had a penalty denied.
– Roma’s draw leaves both Juventus and Napoli at -3.
– Rudi Garcia: “A good point. You can’t always win.”
– Luca Toni’s Hellas Verona don’t give up, seventh win against Cagliari.
– Juve midfielder Claudio Marchisio is charged up for Real Madrid: “Juve already know what to do”.
– ‘Barbara no confidence in Galliani’. Strong attack from Lady Berlusconi.
– “I asked my dad to change the philosophy of Milan”. Speculation suggests that the club are heading towards a shake-up: Paolo Maldini could be brought in as a new director.
– Meanwhile, Allegri wobbles.
– Comment – Lady Milan knows that ideas are needed, but so too is money.
– Roma stopped by Cerci, but they claim a penalty.. Strootman scores, the ex-Giallorosso responds, protests for a clear foul on Pjanic in the box.
– Inter show, Palacio is their king.. However, there is a Lazio crisis, and president Claudio Lotito is contested.
– Goodbye Galliani? Barbara Berlusconi speaks with her father and asks for a change of direction at Milan.
– The accusations aimed at the director: Wrong transfer market, a lack of a project and the lack of a modern scout network.
– Late last night, the Cavaliere’s daughter clarified.
– QuagliaReal, Juve’s extra weapon. The striker that changed the game against Parma has already scored six in the Champions League.
– Interview with former Madrid President Calderon: “Juve are a nightmare for us”.
– A great Toro, an immense Cerci. After 10 consecutive wins, Roma are stopped at the Olimpico.
– The Granata react to the opening goal from Strootman and get the equaliser thanks to an inspired Alessio.
– Comment – Did you see that Cesare Prandelli?
– Inter, Genoa and Verona super but Sampdoria sink.