Rossoneri could follow new direction under Barbara Berlusconi.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as AC Milan vice-President Adriano Galliani has reportedly asked for clarification over his position.
No edition of La Gazzetta dello Sport due to a strike.
– AC Milan vice-President Adriano Galliani ultimatum!
– He’ll stay if Silvio Berlusconi rules and not his daughter Barbara. The CEO is on the attack – he will see Berlusconi to clarify who will lead Milan forward.
– In addition, he didn’t appreciate public criticism and is ready to leave the club.
– Juventus star Gianluigi Buffon exclusive interview: “My 18 years as No 1”. The Italian legend made his debut as the greatest goalkeeper in 1995.
– “Juve-Napoli? For me it will be a happy night”.
– Comment – You need champions as well as ideas in Europe.
– New Inter, Massimo Moratti’s son pops up as President.
– Double win in the Europa League. Lazio start again, Florence promoted.
– “Tevez and Higuain make me enjoy!”
– Italy coach Cesare Prandelli exclusive: From Juventus and Napoli to the World Cup.
– “Juve were really Real, Benitez’s team are a Euro Napoli”. “Conte? His model can’t be copied”
– “Balotelli, bring out what you have had since you were a kid”.
– Comment – The derby with ‘Napuli’.
– Galliani to Milan: Barbara or me! He delivers ultimatum to the club about running the club moving forward.
– “Inter, three immediate signings with Thohir”
– El Kaddouri: “Toro, I’ll do as Cerci”
– Adem Ljajic must turn corner at Roma: Now or never.
– Fiorentina qualify from group stages of Europa League, Lazio OK for now.