Transfer speculation rife involving Inter Milan and Juventus.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as AC Milan begin to plan the post-Massimiliano Allegri era and look at candidates to replace him.
– AC Milan, the derby is between Seedorf and Prandelli.
– The post-Allegri era has already begun and Dutchman meets Berlusconi in Rome.
– The Azzurri boss is also a popular candidate and time is in his favour.
– Adriano Galliani moves closer to Radja Nainggolan.
– Kaka’s gift: I’ll score my 100th goal.
– Inter and Roma Curve are open. Appeals court suspends the ban for new investigations into where the chants emanated from.
– It is chaos, the precedent is Milan-Udinese.
– Erick Thohir on the field, pact with Mazzarri and the players.
– Baggio, Bologna insist and meet with his manager.
– Napoli in Cagliari to take flight.
– Bazzani: ‘Text messages to Gattuso weren’t for tickets and jerseys’.
– Juve are there for Ranocchia.
– Scudetto race: Conte requested the Inter defender and the Menez deal almost done.
– Napoli in Cagliari, Benitez on the attack.
– Inter Curva is open again for the Derby.
– Calcioscommesse: Mr X puts Mauri in trouble again.
– Minister for Sport Delrio: ‘With new structures and funds we can reboot’.
– Serie B: Pescara soar, Trapani surprise.
– Juve must face the Vucinic problem.
– I don’t play? Then I’ll leave… Montenegrin would like to stay in Italy, but the club prefers to sell him abroad for more money.
– He could be included in the Nani exchange, but not only that. Bianconeri also evaluate De Bruyne option and the usual Menez.
– In attack new confirmation for the Mandzukic project.
– There’s a pre-contract between Milan and Seedorf.
– Thohir shakes up Inter: ‘Put your heart into it’.
– Curve open again for Inter and Roma, what controversy!
– Director Petrachi: ‘El Shaarawy-Toro is possible if Milan give us a hand’.
– Napoli visit Cagliari and Benitez expects a big name on the market.
– Something has broken between Messi and Barcelona.
– It’s a tumour, not doping: Acerbi’s drama.