Portuguese is under huge pressure nonetheless at Real after recent elimination from Europe.
Real Madrid head coach Jose Mourinho has insisted that he has not made up his mind to depart the Santiago Bernabeu at the end of the season, says BBC Sport Online.
Reports in the English press on Friday morning had suggested that the self-styled ‘Special One’ had already agreed to quit his post in the Spanish capital this summer and re-join his old club Chelsea.
The Portuguese has a contract in Madrid until the end of May 2016, however, with the Spanish champions set to give up their league title to arch-rivals FC Barcelona, possibly as early as Saturday, and the club having also just been eliminated from the Uefa Champions League by Borussia Dortmund this week at the semi-final stage for the third year in a row, the pressure in Spain is mounting on the 50-year-old.
However, Mourinho is adamant that there is no agreement in place as yet for him to return to Stamford Bridge this summer after a six-year absence from Chelsea.
“When I decide on my future, my wife and kids will be the first to know, then the president and general director,” said Mourinho.
“I haven’t decided to leave. If I go, I will not give explanations.
“I’m working with total professionalism and I still have the same honour and pleasure to work for this club as I did a month or two ago.
“We will speak about the future after the end of the season.”