Roman Abramovich has spent some ludicrous money since he took over at Chelsea over ten years ago…
10. David Luiz (20.4m) Benfica
9. Shaun Wright-Phillips (21m) Manchester City
8. Andre Schurrle (22m) Bayer Leverkusen
7. Juan Mata (23.5m) Valencia
6. Didier Drogba (24m) Marseille
5. Michael Essien (24.4m) Lyon
4. Andriy Shevchenko (30m) AC Milan
3. Eden Hazard (32m) Lille
2. Willian (32m) Anzhi Makhachkala
1. Fernando Torres (50m) Liverpool
– Chelsea’s top ten signings in the Roman Abramovich era add up to a ridiculous £280m.
– Of the ten, five have been definite successes, (Essien, Drogba, Hazard, Mata, Luiz) three have been definite flops, (Torres, Shevchenko, Wright-Phillips) and the jury is still out on two (Willian, Schurrle).
– One of these players is a defender, three are strikers, and the other six are midfielders.
– Current boss Jose Mourinho actually signed six of these players, and the Spanish duo Torres and Mata where signed by other managers; as were Hazard and David Luiz.
– Seven of these players are still with the Blues.Torres, Mata, Luiz, Hazard, Willian, Essien and Schurrle are all currently in the Chelsea squad!
– Only one of these players is English (SWP) who was an unadulterated failure at Stamford Bridge. Two are Brazilian, two are Spanish, One is Belgian, one is Ukrainian, one is Ivorian, one is Ghanaian and one is German.
Dapatkan Chelsea rumor transfer dan berita dalam Bahasa Indonesia di fanatix ID!