Bianconeri hand rivals title blow with win on Sunday night.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as Juventus secure 3-0 win over title rivals Napoli in Turin on Sunday night.
– ‘What a three-mendous Juve!’ Napoli smashed and now they are one point away from Roma.
– The Bianconeri re-open the Scudetto with a great display (3-0). Fernando Llorente scores again, but who was offside, along with Andrea Pirlo and the phenomenal Paul Pogba.
– Racist chants, the Curva risks a two-game closure while the Neapolitans throw objects – four injured.
– Ultra threats, an embarrassing derby.
– Banned Nocera fans intimidation: “We’ll kill you if you play”. Salernitana-Nocerina suspended: The away side fake injuries and remain with six players
– Milan crisis. Only a draw with Chievo but Adriano Galliani assures: “Ahead with Massimiliano Allegri”.
– Brace from Pepito Rossi. Fiorentina on full throttle.
– Inter, the best attack – 29 goals in 12 matches.
– Genoa spectacle, Verona KO. Cagliari and Atalanta with grit.
– ‘Juve yes, chants no’. Napoli beaten 3-0, but the racist fans ruin the party and the first goal was offside.
– Roma stop: Bianconeri at -1 after win coupled with Roma’s draw against Sassuolo.
– Ultra embarrassment. Lega Pro, a derby farce in Salerno.
– Nocerina give way to pressure and purposely remain with only six players – they risk relegation.
– Comment – A black chapter for not only our football, but our country.
– Allegri hanging by a thread.
– Rossi sacks Rossi.
– What a Conti! Cagliari re-launch
– Llorente, Pirlo and Pogba: Juve demolish Napoli.
– Domenico Berardi, what a gift for his Juve as Roma halted again, this time at home versus Sassuolo who equalised in the 94th minute with a goal from the future Bianconero.
– Milan, only a draw, and now Allegri is hanging by a thread.
– Toro, ugly KO but Padelli is not the only one to blame.
– Nocerina give in to the blackmail of their Ultras – match suspended.