Tuttosport calls for support from fans for goalkeeper.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as the Azzurri are looking for all three points against Armenia in order to secure top seed status in Brazil.
– ‘Italy, you need to use your heads'; Cesare Prandelli puts his faith in Southampton striker Pablo Osvaldo again, as Mario Balotelli remains on the bench.
– The Azzurri must beat Armenia to be seeds in the World Cup draw. However, there is more controversy around Balotelli on anti-camorra day.
– France, Uruguay and Portugal at risk of play-offs.
– Fantastic Under-21 performance, as Christian Battocchio’s goal secures win over super Belgium.
– Adriano Galliani and Massimiliano Allegri put AC Milan on trial. Players are told to bring grit and concentration, not distraction and hysteria as the Rossoneri look to bounce back after the international break and get their season on track.
– ‘Balotelli, not again!'; Super Mario continues to dominate as Prandelli says; “he goes looking for trouble at times”.
– His recovery for tonight’s game against Armenia remains in doubt, but there is an ovation for the Milan striker as well as Lorenzo Insigne at training on a pitch that was confiscated from the camorra.
– If Italy, win, they will be top seeds in Brazil. Meanwhile, there is a huge achievement by the Under-21 side who beat Belgium on Monday night.
– Walter Sabatini: “Dear Napoli, Francesco Totti and Roma cannot be stopped”. Meanwhile, Napoli president Aurelio De Laurentiis says this challenge “will be a spectacle all over the world”.
– Milan and Matri, double crisis.
– Oriali tells Erick Thohir: “I am ready to come back to my Inter Milan”.
– ‘SOS Buffon'; Delicate moment for the captain of Juventus and Italy. Between age, errors and criticism he needs the support from the club and fans as he is ready to fight back.
– Meanwhile, the search for his understudy continues with Nicola Leali and Michael Agazzi on the list.
– AC Milan for sale? Rossoneri representatives will reportedly be in Abu Dhabi on Thursday to seek new investors.
– In contrast, Massimo Moratti could sign Inter Milan over to Erick Thohir on Tuesday.
– Balotelli, continual chaos. Tonight we book the World Cup seed.