Bianconeri seal win at Livorno, now they wait for Roma.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as Juventus return to the top of Serie A while Mario Balotelli creates controversy.
– ‘Magical Llorente, Juve go to the top’.
– A goal and an assist for the Spaniard, and it creates Bianconeri record numbers.
– Roma tonight against Cagliari for the re-overtake.
– However, Inter brake as they don’t take the moment at Bologna, which in turn means Napoli not caught.
– Nerazzurri wasteful, they hit the woodwork twice and thus don’t give Thohir his first win.
– Comment – At the centre of the village.
– AC Milan chaos – Five late for training. Mario Balotelli tweet: “The end”.
– Adriano Galliani to go immediately?
– Roma chaos – The arrival of the Chinese. James Pallotta hits out against UniCredit: “Embarrassing”.
– A new Antonio Cassano at Parma, leaner and apologetic.
– Sergio Aguero and Jesus Navas, City show! Andre Villas Boas humiliated: 6-0.
– ‘Juventus back at the top’.
– The Bianconeri win at Livorno with Llorente and Carlos Tevez, now they wait for the Giallorossi.
– Only a draw for Inter at Bologna: Napoli not caught.
– Lazio, Vladimir Petkovic saved in the 94th minute.
– Milan chaos, Massimiliano Allegri wobbles.
– And Balo tweets: “It’s the end”.
– The Coach plays for everything against Celtic, Galliani close to an exit.
– Mario sends messages at dawn, then is late for training.
– Comment – Bianconero run-up at full pace is rewarded.
– Pallotta attacks and UniCredit respond.
– The owner: “False news”. The bank: Negotiations real.
– Tonight against Cagliari to get back into control.
– Abel Hernandez not enough for Palermo: Latina win.
– Man City show, six goals against Erik Lamela’s Tottenham,
– Roma cry for hero Amadei – the Scudetto man.
– ‘Overtake!’ Llorente and Tevez chastise Livorno.
– That’s how Juventus went back to the top of the table even if Roma (what blows between James Pallotta and UniCredit) tonight face Cagliari and can re-overtake.
– Gianluigi Buffon: “We are again alert and nasty”.
– Inter, a draw and regrets.
– Ciro Immobile show, El Kaddouri super – what enjoyment for Toro.
– Milan powder keg, Balo provokes and Allegri risks it all.
– Samp scorned.
– Francesco Guidolin punishes Fiorentina.