Thohir promises new signings and reveals ambitions for Inter.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as AC Milan coach Clarence Seedorf has shared his vision for the future of the club while Inter Milan owner Erick Thohir promises much.
– Football, according to Seedorf: “I want that my kids live in a better world, and sport is fundamental”.
– Where can Milan finish? “Now we need to find ourselves, then start off again with the youth”.
– Refereeing errors: Cairo – “Everyone saw the penalty”. The doubts from Thohir – “We were penalised in the derby”.
– Braschi defends Rozzoli: “Foul only visible on TV”.
– Heated stadiums – Juve, Agnelli on the Superga case: “No to rogue banners”.
– Lazio chaos: Fans against Lotito, Against Atalanta with Olimpico empty?
– Four goals, three reds, Parma and Fiorentina emotions run.
– Obi Mikel: The giant wanted by Mazzarri.
– Today Spalletti, tomorrow Mancini and Ancelotti, there’s still Italy.
– Meeting with Thohir: “I’ll make a great Inter… I love my club, I will buy other stars like Hernanes… I want to win the Champions League in 2016… The referees make many mistakes with us and should explain the errors…Mazzarri will remain longterm if he has our vision”.
– Refeering scandal. The case ends up in parliament: “Don’t falsify Calcio”.Fiorentina, draw with nine men at Parma, Montella furious with Gervasoni.
– Calaio freezes Napoli, Higuain not enough.
– Niang condemned to 18 months: “A moment of madness”.
– Champions League, over to Spalletti, United at risk.
– Juve: The storm continues – controversy, Trabzonspor and Milan.
– Inter, rage against the referees, and Icardi seduces Mazzarri.
– The Winter revolution has given colour back to Milan.
– Cairo says ‘enough’: Glik and Meggiorini fury against Juve.
– Higuain illusion, Calaio’s jewels, Napoli stopped.
– Fernandez magic saves Fiorentina, Montella venom.
– Champions League, last chance for Man Utd.