Berlusconi and Galliani appear to have different ideas.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as the continual battle between Adriano Galliani and Barbara Berlusconi sees them clash again.
– ‘Give them to us!’
– Europe is full of stars on the bench, watch out for January bargains. Juventus and Inter already duelling for Lucas, but he isn’t the only unhappy one at PSG.
– Chase is also on for Nani, Daniel Agger, Iker Casillas and Co.
– Inter Milan forward, but what a risk. From 3-0 to 3-2 with final scares, Trapani close to a Coppa Italia miracle.
– Walter Mazzarri: ‘You pay for some mistakes’. Thohir: ‘The Coach asked me to sign a striker’.
– Atalanta and Chievo comfortably to the Round of 16.
– Ariedo Braida-Milan towards a goodbye after 28 years of huge signings.
– Gabriel Batistuta dreams of the Viola and pushes Roma forward.
– World Cup draw: France given a reprieve, Holland are furious.
– Italy coach Cesare Prandelli: ‘There’s nothing scandalous about the new seeding. I am following Cassano, we’ll see about Totti’.
– Milan mystery. Braida’s resignation is suddenly put on ice, but Sogliano will arrive as director of sport.
– Continual battle between Galliani and Barbara Berlusconi, who now challenges Inter for the stadium and Indonesia.
– Coppa Italia: 3-2 against Trapani. Inter go forward, but what a scare.
– Prandelli: ‘The draw? Anything is fine. We are ready to face the big teams’.
– Batistuta: ‘Totti is great, but Balotelli irritates’.
– Romiti: ‘Roma, trust the Chinese investors’.
– PSG embarrassing, Man United beaten and Arsenal super.
– Golden Boy 2013: What a party with Tuttosport as Paul Pogba is crowned.
– Football world at Saint Vincent to celebrate the triumph of Juve’s young ace.
– ‘Now for the Ballon d’Or’.
– Cairo sets D’Ambrosio ultimatum: ‘All done, but then…’.
– Milan, Braida controversy. Gennaro Gattuso tells Barbara: ‘Women don’t belong in football’.
– Coppa Italia: Inter go forth despite honourable Trapani.
– Jovetic in January?