Perez lauds players for “finding the way” after Barca loss.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Real Madrid president Florentino Perez lauds the coach and players for “finding the way”.
– ‘Uncontrollable Madrid’. Not one defeat since the 2-1 loss at the Camp Nou against bitter rivals Barcelona.
– An average of 4.3 goals per game since then, Florentino Perez: “This is the way” as coach Carlo Ancelotti begins to turn things around and overcome a difficult start to life at the club.
– Cristiano Ronaldo started running in Valdebebas yesterday and could play tomorrow as he continues his bid to recover from injury.
– CR7: “We can win the League and the Champions”.
– Barca defeat. The batteries need replacing. The Azulgrana need a quick reaction.
– €65m the price for Sergio Ramos. El Larguero revealed that the President would sell him for that figure, including to Barca.
– A lack of respect from the second captain to Florentino at the presentation of cars.
– Atletico Madrid met with Kevin De Bruyne on Wednesday in Madrid,
– They want the Chelsea midfielder on loan in January after he has struggled to establish himself in Jose Mourinho’s side.
– Javier Tebas: “Piracy robs Spanish football of 500,000 subscribers per year”.
– Four signings for 2014.
– Barca will go for two goalkeepers, a defender and a central midfielder as part of their reinforcement project for next season with a replacement for Victor Valdes arguably their biggest priority.
– Lionel Messi travels to Argentina today, while there will be a high-level examination in San Mames for his team-mates this weekend.
– Ramos and Madrid, a delicate situation.