Alonso and Casillas still unsure over their futures at the club.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Real Madrid face an uncertain time over the future of their two Spanish stars.
– ‘Don’t go’. The Real Madrid team want Xabi Alonso to stay.
– Fear spreads throughout the club over the drawn-out negotiations.
– Carlo Ancelotti considers Xabi to the architect of the side.
– The injury to Ikay Gundogan, his possible replacement, generates uncertainty.
– Offers for Morata. Various teams in Europe have made offers for the Canterano.
– 73 players in the Primera Liga listening to January offers.
– A summit over Atletico Madrid goalkeeper Thibaut Courtois. The goalkeeper talks about his future with Gil, Simeone, Caminero and Berta last Friday in a locked room at the Calderon.
– Premier League teams looking at Pedro. The Gran Canarian is enjoying a good spell and there is interest from United, Arsenal and Liverpool.
– Madrid, one victory away from history.
– The Iker Casillas dilemma. In the Champions League he has the best figures, ahead of Victor Valdes and Petr Cech.
– He has decided to leave in June if he does not play.
– Diego Simeone: “I want an aggressive Atletico, strong and intense”.
– Ferrandiz’s record could fall today. If Madrid beat Joventut, they will make it 24 wins in a row.
Cesc: “It makes me angry the lazy reputation I have”.
– Pizzi is already the coach the Valencia and will be presented on Monday.
– This is how City play. Barca’s opponents in the Champions League beat Liverpool 2-1 showing their exceptional game.
– Courtois insists he wants to come.
– News from the club are that Barca value his quality but he does not fit the profile they are looking for Real Madrid:
– “Bale is better without Ronaldo,” says Andre Villas-Boas Interview with Valero Rivera.