Spanish goalkeeper completes turnaround as he continues to deny opposition.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Real Madrid are labelled as ‘unbeatable’ following yet another win on Tuesday night.
– Real Madrid continue their run and put a foot in the semi-finals of the Copa del Rey.
– An excellent first half. It is now eight wins in a row and six games without conceding a goal.
– Karim Benzema scored. Iker Casillas beat his own record for not conceding going 592 minutes without conceding a goal.
– Carlo Ancelotti: “We have to be happy for Iker because he is doing well, he deserves the record”.
– Nothing here, nothing there…Neymar. All the details of his transfer have been wrapped up by Rosell who made €90.7 million appear like €58.1 million.
– Lionel Messi celebrates his 400th game today.
– Manchester United make an approach for Juan Mata.
– “Iker, Iker, Iker”.
– The Cornella echoed with his name when he made a great save against Cordoba.
– Casillas beat his own record: He has now gone 592 minutes without conceding a goal.
– “Whatever they will pay for Courtois will be cheap,” Simeone.
– Diego Simeone: “If it is Diego Costa, Atletico would have a replacement, nobody is irreplaceable”.
– The overpriced Neymar only raises the price of Messi. Tata Martino leaves out Andres Iniesta and Gerard Pique for the trip to Valencia.
– Miracle: Racing arrive at the Anoeta.
– 400 games with FCB.
– Leo will become the tenth Azulgrana with the most appearances.
– Barca, without Iniesta, want to ensure progression and get rid of the bad taste left in their mouths on Sunday.
– Espanyol deserve more.
– Los Blanquiazules reacted well after the break and have not lost the tie yet.