Supporters want young Spanish trio included in particular.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Real Madrid supporters reveal in a survey which players they would prefer to see play.
– Real Madrid and its principal partnership: Cristiano Ronaldo and Karim Benzema are the most effective partnership with 32 goals and 14 assists in total.
– The statistics back the Frenchman, despite criticism from the media and supporters during his goal drought.
– A party for Cesc Fabregas: Lionel Messi leaves the field of play with another injury.
– Nobody is left content after draw at El Madrigal.
– An eleven with Isco, Asier Illarramendi and Daniel Carvajal.
– The fans want an eleven with quality and talent instead of muscle.
– AS survey reveals they want Alvaro Arbeloa, Sami Khedira and Angel Di Maria left out. The German midfielder will feel that his observation of being one of ‘Mourinho’s disciples’ for not being liked at the club has now been supported by the results of the survey.
– AS survey also reveals that fans from all teams in the Primera and Segunda do not like Jose Mourinho.
– Goal-feast and Messi is KO’d again.
– The bad luck continues for Messi who had to retire from the game after 20 minutes due to injury, with the Argentinian having only recently overcome his previous problem.
– Cesc shone with two goals to get all three points and extend their lead over Atletico Madrid.
– Espanyol’s crisis worsens and the alarm bells are now ringing.
– The Yellow Submarines made a boring Atletico Madrid suffer.