Perez and Madrid fans delighted with news midfielder will stay.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Real Madrid midfielder Xabi Alonso signs a new deal with the club.
– ‘Xabi always a Blanco’.
– The best signing: The Professor. Happy news for Real Madrid: He signs for two more years and the great unknown is now solved.
– “This will continue being my home”.
– Jese’s night. Carlo Ancelotti protects Angel Di Maria at the Bernabeu and awards the Canterano with a starting place for the tricky test.
– Stunning reappearance from Leo Messi. Two goals in three minutes.
– Intolerable attack from the Ultras.
– Atletico: Juanfran can play the ‘final’ this Saturday.
– ‘Xabi Alonso until 2016’.
– “It is a pleasure to communicate this, it is happy news. Hala Madrid!,” Florentino Perez.
– “Madrid will continue being my home,” Alonso.
– Gareth Bale returns to the first eleven against Osasuna. Di Maria will be on the bench after his controversial gesture.
– A double for Messi in 30 minutes. Cesc gets two.
– Attack from the gallery: The aggression aimed at President Lavin.
– Atletico will make it possible to sign Thibaut Courtois.
– Competition Committee rescind Juanfran’s yellow card so he can play against Barca.
– ‘The return of Number 1’.
– Cesc opens the scoring and Barca have progression in the bag. Lionel Messi returns, plays half an hour and scores two goals to decide the game.
– The judge does not see any irregularities with Neymar’s signing.
– Atletico: Juanfran is pardoned. The Competition Committee rescind his caution and now he can play against Barca.
– Betis bring some cheer.
– The Di Maria case shelved. Ancelotti drops the issue even though today he starts on the bench.
– City: Barca’s UCL rival beats West Ham 6-0.