Bale, Benzema and Cristiano make easy work of Schalke.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Real Madrid celebrate dominant win in Germany over Schalke as their deadly trio all grab braces.
– B – Barbaric B – Beastly C – Colossal.
– Benzema, Bale and Cristiano practically decide the tie with two goals each.
– Ancelotti has a team ready to go for everything: “We played a very very good game”.
– Clockwork Orange: Madrid plaster Schalke and pulverise their German jinx. Another great save from Casillas. He denied Draxler, Huntelaar scored a screamer.
– Casillas’ record is left at 952 minutes.
– Valencia have almost qualified for the finals, Betis and Sevilla still to be decided.
– The German Conquest
– An exhibition as Cristiano, Bale and Benzema score a brace each. The Portuguese now leads the scoring charts with eleven goals in six games.
– No team had ever scored so many goals on Germany soil in the European Cup.
– Atletico will play in a new stadium as of 2016-17. The team and the board visited the stadium yesterday.
– Mou’s men with the advantage thanks to a goal from Torres, set up by Azpilicueta.
– Xavi: “It makes me angry when I do not play, but the coach is the one that is in control and he always needs to be respected”.
– Those that are not investigated.
– The difference between Barca and Madrid is that no one has investigated their irregular dealings.
– Who paid the commission to Kaka’s father?
– The Portuguese police suspected something in Pepe’s signing, but, it has all been kept hidden under wraps.
– Bartomeu: “We hope Tata continues”.
– Barca tie up 17-year-old Halilovic.
– Madrid stroll in Germany and effectively book their place in the next round.
– Kasparov: “I like Barca and I say that from here, in Madrid”.