Barca set for tough February which starts on Saturday.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Real Madrid unveil the new design for the Santiago Bernabeu.
– ‘Bernabeu Galaxy’.
– Real Madrid travel to the future.
– An external screen that changes colour, a retractable roof, it will cost €400 million and will be ready for 2018.
– “We want it to be the best in the world,” says club president Florentino Perez.
– More to be fearful about with Diego.
– The Brazilian returns until June at the request of Diego Simeone.
– Oliver moves to Villarreal.
– ‘Signing of a champion’.
– Diego. The Brazilian will be free in June and Atletico will negotiate to keep him permanently.
– Oliver goes to Villarreal, Guilavogui to Saint Etienne.
– Clemente: “Diego Costa is a tiger, I would take him to the World Cup”.
– Vinicius and Senderos to Valencia.
– Sergio Canales to Real Sociedad.
– Longo to Rayo.
– Dis accuses Barca of bribery.
– Sanudo is the new President of Racing.
– Hugo Sanchez: “I would have bet Ronaldo to have scored a ‘Chilena'”.
– ‘Key moment’.
– Barcelona to start a tough February against Valencia, with winning the objective.
– The game will start at 16:00 at a full Camp Nou and boss Tata Martino warns: “Now errors will prove costly”.
– Neymar OK, Sergio Aguero KO.
– Neymar’s recovery on track, Kun meanwhile will miss the first leg against Barca.
– Racing:: A new warning as the team is banned from the Copa del Rey.
– Football: All the winter transfers.
– Juan Mata to Manchester United, for €45 million, the most expensive signing.