Los Blancos make it 25 games without losing.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Real Madrid are praised for their all-round effort and individual performances under Carlo Ancelotti.
– At full speed. Real Madrid make easy work of Getafe.
– 25 games without losing. Jese enjoying a great spell and bursted into life early on with a great goal.
– Karim Benzema made it 2-0 with a great counter-attacking goal with 10 touches in 14 seconds.
– Luka Modric was again at his best and Angel Di Maria also shone.
– Interview with Milan’s main main, Mario Balotelli. Balotelli: “Costa is a great, great, great striker”.
– “It will not be a great contest between Costa and me unless Milan and Atletico are both in great shape”.
– “To win the Balon d’Or? I know how much Cristiano works, he is almost perfect”.
– Looking for the vandal. The man who threw a tear-gas bomb escaped onto the road.
– The crucial hour. Tata does not fear City.
– 60-60-60. No one here is giving anything to anyone.
– Madrid win with more easily than Atletico and Barca. Another pearl from Jese, who shone above everyone against Getafe.
– Again the assistant comes under the microscope at the Coliseum.
– Diego Alves stops Rakitic’s penalty.
– Alvaro Negredo: “Messi is the best in the world….”.
– “Atleti is the favourite but Milan is always Milan in the UCL,” Albertini. Albertini believes El Cholo has shown “character and balance”.
– The 11 for City.
– Pedro is favourite to play instead of Neymar. Javier Mascherano is a doubt with a knock.
– Martino will keep the same eleven from the Anoeta. It is not know who will partner Messi in attack.
– Henry: “City’s style will benefit Barca”.
– Muniesa: “If the small men of Barca are in form, City will suffer”.
– 40 years after the glorious 0-5 defeat at the Bernabeu. Jese scores and leads Madrid to a comfortable win.
– The tear-gas bomb thrown at El Madrigal was pre-meditated.
– Historic win at La Catedral.