In contrast, concern grows at Barcelona who need a reaction.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Real Madrid impress with ten men, but concern grows at Barcelona with calls for a reaction.
– ‘Take that!’
– Real Madrid impress with one less. Los Blancos score goals, enjoy and send a message to Europe.
– Isco completed a great second half with a superb strike.
– Alvaro Arbeloa ‘superstar’.
– The full-back had a great game, scoring one goal, providing the assist for another and starting the play that led to Isco’s goal.
– Carlo Ancelotti angered by Ramos’ expulsion in the 25 minute.
– Goodbye Europe for Real Sociedad.
– The keys to the mess. The five reasons that explain Barca’s first loss this season.
– World Cup alert: The stadium that will host the opening match collapses.
– ‘Arbeloa’s night’.
– He scored a goal, created another and received the acclaim of the Bernabeu.
– Madrid is assured of the leading spot in the group after setting a record of scoring in 30 straight Champions League games.
– Thibaut Courtois does not want to renew with Chelsea. He is happy with Atletico Madrid and does not see how he will be first choice at the English club.
– La Real are dumped out of Europe.
– A part of the Corinthians Arena collapses. This is the stadium that will host the first game of the World Cup.
– ‘The first downfall’. The team has gotten the message and wants to show a reaction at San Mames.
– The players of Ajax ran five kilometres more.
– “The team cannot go out on to the field so relaxed and give such an image”.
– What Barca have to do to get out of the mess.
– Pepe Reina wins acclaim after a great game.
– Real Madrid, first in the group, La Real, out of Europe.
– Brazil 2014: Mortal accident at the stadium that will host the opening World Cup game.