Catalan giants could be punished for tax evasion and fraud.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Barcelona controversy over the signing of Brazilian star Neymar could prove very costly to the club.
– Expensive no, very expensive.
– The judge charges Barca Bartomeu: “It will do the same again”.
– €88.2m was the operation to sign Neymar, a scandal that has greatly damaged the image of the club, caused the resignation of Rosell and could see the club fined for €36.4m.
– The judge sees many wrongdoings, including tax evasion and fraud. Rosell will not be implicated.
– City are looking at Isco.
– The final of the Copa del Rey to be played in Easter Wednesday.
– Jona, what a goal.
– The players’ gesture could see the Federation modify the rules in order to avoid a players being fined for nice gestures.
– Costa and Courtois, champions with a capital C.
– Courtois: Objective Madrid.
– Mourinho could allow the Belgian to stay. The keeper will negotiate with Chelsea for the season to come.
– Filipe Luis to start at El Sadar. Without him, Atletico have won three games and lost three.
– Ruz charges Barca for tax evasion.
– Copa del Rey: The final is to be played on Easter Wednesday at 2130.
– Valencia take down Kiev. Vargas and Feghouli get the goals.
– El Pizjuan to decide the tie.
– Bad refereeing but a better Betis.
– Marquez injures himself on a dirt track.
– 19350 tickets for Barca.
– Argentine defender: Musacchio or Fazio for Barca.
– Cesc responds to Mou: “He should worry about his own business”.
– Bartomeu: “We have done nothing wrong”. “The only thing we have done is to bring Neymar to the club”.
– Barca to offer Martino a new contract until 2016.
– Elche travel to the Bernabeu with a point to prove.