Los Blancos urged to remain calm.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Atletico Madrid secure win while city rivals Real must keep calm and improve.
– ‘Keep calm and Madrid will work’.
– The second half of the Clasico gives hope for this Real Madrid side as they beat Barcelona in terms of possession.
– The 4-3-3 offers guarantees to boss Carlo Ancelotti, while Raphael Varane, Daniel Carvajal, Asier Illarramendi and Jese give the team a fresh look.
– Meanwhile, this week Xabi Alonso returns from injury.
– Atletico Madrid are full steam ahead, Oliver scores after 13 seconds, David Villa gets a double.
– ‘Merry Atletico’ as David Villa gets a double and provides an assist.
– Diego Costa returns to scoring ways to get his 11th of the season, while Atletico would be the leader were it not for referee Undiano.
– Undiano had a clear site of the incident during the Clasico and Cristiano Ronaldo is still indignant: “It was a clear penalty”.
– Fernando Torres shows his best to help Chelsea defeat Manuel Pellegrini’s Manchester City.
– “A great player”; Barcelona players praise Alexis Sanchez for his wonderful chipped goal.
– The squad celebrate together singing songs and the Chilean is the centre of the party, and the celebration of the players was intimate, without coaches or assistants.
– Neymar, what a luxury! The Brazilian now has four goals and seven assists, already making himself one of the most loved players at Camp Nou.
– Andres Iniesta will be a father for a second time.
– Real Madrid: TV replays expose the team’s whimpering as baseless.